The statistics tell us that about 12% of couples have a difficult time getting pregnant as the result of a bona fide infertility factor. That doesn’t mean the other 88% get pregnant lickety-split. There are many potential reasons it’s taking longer than planned for you to conceive – many of which connect to factors that […]
Being overweight or underweight can wreak havoc on hormone levels and can affect your ability to ovulate regularly and get pregnant easily. We have some tips to help get your BMI into a healthy zone so that you can have a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Are you ringing the new year under the frustration of not getting pregnant as planned? Or, is this yet another year your infertility diagnosis has made it impossible for you to get pregnant on your own? Then odds are you’re ready to kick start your chance of fertility success. 7 Tips to Help You Get […]
It’s no surprise that a healthy body has a better chance of achieving a health pregnancy and live birth. Those things go hand-in-hand. However, in an era when obesity is on the rise, healthy bodies are harder and harder to come by. We’ve known for a while now that obesity and infertility rates are linked. […]
Hey Fathers and soon-to-be fathers, did you know that infertility issues affect men and women equally? In fact, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), in 40% of couples who are diagnosed with infertility, “the male partner is either the sole cause or a contributing cause of infertility.” For some reason, society places […]
Humans have been getting up with the sunrise, and going to bed when it sets, for thousands and thousands of years. Enter the advent of electricity, and the industrial revolution of the mid-nineteenth century, and millennia of healthy human circadian rhythm was turned on its head. Humans can easily remain awake long after the sun […]