Click on a heading below to view the entire press release or article.
- Dr. Celeste Brabec speaks about In-Vitro Fertilization at the Family Building Conference hosted by Kansas City Infertility Awareness during National Infertility Awareness Week – 6/5/2015
- Reproductive Resource Center has expanded to provide easier access to RRC services for our patients in east Kansas City, Independence, Mo. and the surrounding areas – 4/3/2015
- Congratulations to Dr. Celeste Brabec on being named a 2015 Super Doctor for the 8th year in a row! – 4/2/2015
- Dr. Celeste Brabec is selected as one of Kansas City’s Super DOC’s for the THIRD year in a row! – 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Dr. Celeste Brabec featured in Her Life magazine – June, 2009 [PDF]
- RRC Featured in Enhance magazine – July, 2009 [PDF]
- RRC now offers an IVF Multi-Cycle Program – Effective 3/1/2009
- Having to Rely on Kindness of Strangers – 9/3/2005 [PDF]
- The Miracle of Life – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
- The Gift of Hope – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
- In Sickness & In Health – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
|||In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)|
|||Give Us a Call At (913) 894-2323|
Meet Our Team
RRC has over 200 years of combined experience. As a leading reproductive health, infertility, and in-vitro fertilization (or IVF) center based in Kansas City, we're proud to have the highest level of expertise available to our patients.
|||eIVF Patient Portal|
|||New Patient Registration|
|||Request an Appointment|
|||Patient Video Instruction|
Understanding PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, commonly referred to as PCOS, is believed to affect between 5-10% of women of childbearing age. It is one of the most common hormonal disorders and therefore a major cause of infertility. You may hear PCOS also referred to as polycystic ovaries, polycystic ovary disease, polyfollicular ovarian disease...