RRC is once again pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor for the KCIA Annual Conference. Please join us…our Dr. Celeste Brabec will be delivering a session on “Infertility 101” and it will be excellent! The following informative letter comes straight from the amazing gals at Kansas City Infertility Awareness Foundation as they prepare for this year’s conference (Saturday, April 28, 2012, in Blue Springs, MO):
“Can you believe it’s been almost an entire year since last year’s conference?! We hope you’ve visited the website to learn about the new and improved format for this year’s conference. If you haven’t yet signed up, please do so ASAP by clicking here. Come by yourself, or bring your significant other, friend(s), and/or family.
- You may choose TWO breakout sessions to attend that are pertinent to your situation. They include: Infertility 101, Adoption, Embryo Adoption/Donation, Natural Approach, In-Vitro Fertilization, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Recurrent Miscarriage, and Male Infertility.
- There will be several vendors with booths for you to peruse and learn information from. There’s more of a variety this year…support groups, counselors, fertility clinics, Chinese medicine, adoption, foster care, and more!
- This year’s list of giveaways is even better than last year’s list, if you can believe that! We are very appreciative of the community support…the KC community cares about our struggles! Go to this link to view the latest update: http://www.
- There will be another success panel with a variety of paths to success.
- The event will be held at a new location that is more conducive to the breakout session format and A LOT more room that last year’s venue. We know you need breathing room and to feel comfortable!
- We will take care of all of your food needs for that morning…breakfast and snacks will be catered! Yum! Yum!
We look forward to seeing you soon! Please forward this email to any family and friends who may also benefit from attending. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send us an email or Facebook message.
Allison, Nicolle, Tami, and Meagan
P.S. Did you hear?! We are “officially” a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization!!!! We are here to stay…so look forward to many more annual conference and so much more!”