We are currently offering new patient consultations and follow-up visits via Telehealth.
At RRC we are continuously monitoring the worldwide coronavirus outbreak and strictly abiding by CDC guidelines – as well as regulations set up by state and national agencies to provide our patients with the safest care possible.
To ensure our patients remain comfortable, confident, and safe at our fertility center, RRC will continue to perform mandatory health screenings to all individuals prior to each patient encounter.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience. Any screening redundancy you may encounter is for the added protection to yourself and fellow patients.
RRC continues to follow strict screening methods for all patients, employees, and visitors
PRIOR TO ENTERING OUR LOCATION
We remain OPEN and will continue to be vigilant in adhering to CDC protocols and procedures to ensure our patients see no interruption in care. If a patient does test positive, their cycle will unfortunately be cancelled. If an employee tests positive, we will follow appropriate quarantine measures.
NOW OFFERING NEW PATIENT CONSULTATIONS AND FOLLOW-UP VISITS VIA TELEHEALTH
Our mission is to provide effective, safe, and convenient care to every patient. In consideration of COVID-19, patients who wish to avoid in-person visits now have the option to conduct a FOLLOW-UP VISIT by phone. Please CALL US for more information.
- Please contact our center prior to your appointment at (913) 894-2323 if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Within the last 14 days have you (or your partner) had close contact with a confirmed or suspected [is being tested] case of COVID-19?
- Do you (or your partner) have a fever or a cough?
CORONAVIRUS AND PREGNANCY
According to the most recent CDC guidance, pregnant women and their fetuses may not be at increased risk if infected by coronavirus. Current recommendations are to optimize hand hygiene, avoid touching one’s face, and to avoid travel to Level 2 and 3 countries that are being updated daily on the CDC website.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face eyes or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away, and then wash or sanitize your hands. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/arm
- Avoid handshakes and close contact
- Don’t share food/bottles
- Clean your work area and high touch surface areas with disinfectant regularly
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Egg Donor
- Egg Freezing
- Fertility Tips
- Health Tips
- Infertility Basics
- Kansas City
- Male Fertility
- Office News/In the Media
- Payment and Insurance
- Physicians and Staff
- Psychological and Emotional Issues
- Sperm Donation
- Success Stories
Receive Blog Updates
|||In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)|
|||Give Us a Call At (913) 894-2323|
Meet Our Team
RRC has over 200 years of combined experience. As a leading reproductive health, infertility, and in-vitro fertilization (or IVF) center based in Kansas City, we're proud to have the highest level of expertise available to our patients.