In an abundance of caution, we require ALL PATIENTS ALL VISITORS to be masked at all times in our office regardless of vaccination status. Maximum ONE person may accompany each patient.
PATIENTS AND VISITORS: Masks are optional. If you have been fully vaccinated, they do not need to mask. For visitors, this is the honor system. Assume all patients and visitors could be contagious for COVID as well as all communicable disease, hence Universal Precautions should still be followed.
Recent numbers are skyrocketing. RRC plans to stay open, but in order to do so safely, and in the interest of the safety and well-being of our patients and staff, please note the following policies
- RRC strongly encourages TeleHealth visits whenever feasible.
- For visits that can only be done in person, such as physical exams and ultrasounds, a mask that covers your entire nose and mouth and has no vent is required at all times in our building. A clear face shield only is not acceptable and must be accompanied by a mask. In person visits will be limited in duration to the time necessary, with follow-up by TeleHealth. If you are unwell in any way, stay home. Follow all CDC isolation and quarantine recommendations.
- We request patients only in the office at this time.
- We encourage off-site collection for semen analysis and IUIs.
- For those going through egg retrieval, we request that the male collect off site, and the female partner bring specimen in. We request partner/family to drop off and pick up patient after the procedure. We request not waiting in our reception area at this time. For our out of town guests, there are many lovely hotels within a 1 mile radius of our office.
- For IUIs and embryo transfers, we request patient only.
- Facetime is allowed during this time, for OB scans, IUIs and ETs to allow your partner and you to share moments, while at the same time optimizing safety for all.
At RRC we are continuously monitoring the worldwide coronavirus outbreak and strictly abiding by CDC guidelines – as well as regulations set up by state and national agencies to provide our patients with the safest care possible.
To ensure our patients remain comfortable, confident, and safe at our fertility center, RRC will continue to perform mandatory health screenings to all individuals prior to each patient encounter.
We thank you for your cooperation and patience. Any screening redundancy you may encounter is for the added protection to yourself and fellow patients.
RRC BUSINESS STATUS
RRC continues to follow strict screening methods for all patients, employees, and visitors.
PRIOR TO ENTERING OUR LOCATION
We remain OPEN and will continue to be vigilant in adhering to CDC protocols and procedures. If a patient does test positive, their cycle will unfortunately be cancelled. If an employee tests positive, we will follow appropriate quarantine measures.
NOW OFFERING NEW AND FOLLOW-UP APPOINTMENTS VIA TELEHEALTH
Our mission is to provide effective, safe, and convenient care to every patient. In consideration of COVID-19, patients who wish to avoid in-person visits now have the option to conduct a NEW or FOLLOW-UP VISIT by telehealth.
CORONAVIRUS AND PREGNANCY
CDC states “We do know that pregnant people are at a greater risk of getting sick from other respiratory viruses that people who are not pregnant. Sometimes, this causes adverse outcomes for the mother or child.” There are still uncertainties about COVIDs effect on pregnant women and their babies. Updates can be found on the CDC website.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE
- Frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If unable to wash with soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face eyes or mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing. Throw the tissue away, and then wash or sanitize your hands. If a tissue is not available, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve/arm
- Avoid handshakes and close contact
- Don’t share food/bottles
- Clean your work area and high touch surface areas with disinfectant regularly
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
ASRM Patient Updates can be found HERE
|||In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)|
|||Give Us a Call At (913) 894-2323|
Meet Our Team
RRC has over 200 years of combined experience. As a leading reproductive health, infertility, and in-vitro fertilization (or IVF) center based in Kansas City, we're proud to have the highest level of expertise available to our patients.
|||eIVF Patient Portal|
|||New Patient Registration|
|||Request an Appointment|
|||Patient Video Instruction|
Path to Parenthood for Single Men
Our culture is chock-full of headlines and stories about single moms. Most people don’t pay attention to the rising number of single men choosing to become fathers. While some men opt to foster or adopt, our fertility clinic serves more and more single male clients interested in having a biological...