Are you beyond frustrated trying to conceive? Do you need support and encouragement? Would you like to learn ALL of the options available to build a family? Do you need to know you are NOT alone in your struggles?
Please plan to attend 4th Annual Family Building Conference on Saturday, April 26, 2014 to recognize National Infertility Awareness Week. This conference is facilitated by the Kansas City Infertility Awareness Foundation. This is a FREE event for anyone interested….couples, men, women, loved ones, healthcare professionals, anyone! Come by yourself, or bring your significant other, friends, and/or family. KCIA is very excited for this year’s conference…
- The keynote presentation is “Men Tell All: Infertility & Adoption Edition ESPN Style.” This will engage both men and women, encourage the men, and help them realize they are NOT alone. A panel of men who have experienced different paths of family building will share their experiences and a board certified urologist will decipher fact from fiction. Ladies, bring your hubby with you; we promise they won’t be the only one in attendance! Several have already registered.
- You may choose TWO breakout sessions to attend pertinent to your situation. They include Introduction to Infertility, In-Vitro Fertilization, The Emotional Aspect of Infertility, Faith & Infertility, Adoption, and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
- There will be several booths for you to peruse and learn information from. There’s a wide variety….infertility specialists, support groups, counselors, massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, Chinese medicine, Naturopathic medicine, adoption, foster care, pharmacies, and so much more! Make sure you stop by each booth to enter your name into their giveaway(s).
- This year’s giveaways are even better than years’ past! The hope is each couple attending will walk away with a giveaway. Not only does each booth have at least one giveaway, several additional KC area businesses have donated goods and services! Go to the website for an updated list.
- Your food and beverage needs will be taken care of! A continental breakfast, snacks, water, juice, and coffee will be available throughout the duration of the conference.
- The location of the conference is the same last year, Penn Valley Community College. Parking directions are on the 2014 Conference page of the website. Also, we have hired a limousine service to shuttle attendees from the parking garage to event.
- Registration began March 1st on the website www.kcinfertility.org. Go to the 2014 Conference tab and click on “Register for Conference.” Seating is limited, so reserve your seat today!
- Have questions or need more information? Please email KCIA at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.kcinfertility.org.
The KCIA gals promise you will leave the conference feeling rejuvenated, filled with hope, and ready to take charge of your fertility! Most importantly, you will realize are NOT alone!