Click on a heading below to view the entire press release or article.
- Dr. Celeste Brabec speaks about In-Vitro Fertilization at the Family Building Conference hosted by Kansas City Infertility Awareness during National Infertility Awareness Week – 6/5/2015
- Reproductive Resource Center has expanded to provide easier access to RRC services for our patients in east Kansas City, Independence, Mo. and the surrounding areas – 4/3/2015
- Congratulations to Dr. Celeste Brabec on being named a 2015 Super Doctor for the 8th year in a row! – 4/2/2015
- Dr. Celeste Brabec is selected as one of Kansas City’s Super DOC’s for the THIRD year in a row! – 2009, 2010, 2011.
- Dr. Celeste Brabec featured in Her Life magazine – June, 2009 [PDF]
- RRC Featured in Enhance magazine – July, 2009 [PDF]
- RRC now offers an IVF Multi-Cycle Program – Effective 3/1/2009
- Having to Rely on Kindness of Strangers – 9/3/2005 [PDF]
- The Miracle of Life – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
- The Gift of Hope – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
- In Sickness & In Health – 5/30/2001 [PDF]
|||In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)|
|||Give Us a Call At (913) 894-2323|
Meet Our Team
RRC has over 200 years of combined experience. As a leading reproductive health, infertility, and in-vitro fertilization (or IVF) center based in Kansas City, we're proud to have the highest level of expertise available to our patients.
|||eIVF Patient Portal|
|||New Patient Registration|
|||Request an Appointment|
|||Patient Video Instruction|
8 Tips for Optimizing Your BMI
https://youtu.be/kggc51Q2sVE Being overweight or underweight can wreak havoc on hormone levels and can affect your ability to ovulate regularly and get pregnant easily. We have some tips to help get your BMI into a healthy zone so that you can have a healthy pregnancy and baby.